Monday, September 28, 2009

Cubefield White Version

More Previews and


I was tempted to publish this article, the truth, Koharu looks very beautiful (as always) in these great previews and The Making of (both Photobook "Sugar Doll"). Queen has what I crazy xD. Again I notice, do not blame us or Koharu or me: emotionally sensitive people, abstain from seeing this article. We know that:

  • Both Photobook DVD as Koharu be great. Even
  • not get the Happy Memorial, also Koharu.
  • Frances and Aiko are kawaii stars of the year.
  • influenza A/H1N1 wants to return to Mexico.
  • If you want the governor Amalia García, H! P could be in Zacatecas Culture Week 2010 and also bring back Koharu in music, as well as the Elder (hopefully it did).
  • Eru-chan, make fun of me (also angry) if you tell that I lost a bet (I had to attend the concert Miguel Bosé on stage Francisco Villa, Zacatecas), since he knows what my punishment for losing.
  • Koharu Kusumi also ridicule me if she knew that.
  • All H! P fan would laugh too.
  • Mickey Mouse was not created by Cuauhtémoc.
  • America was not discovered by Manuel Lapuente.
  • Michishige Sayumi is the most criticized idol, because her voice.
  • A Ishimura Maiha we have not seen since the announcement of a school (Etoile).
  • A plane who did not we have seen (or at least me) is Megumi Murakami.
  • Yurina Kumai have the title of my Hello! Project Koharu favorite after it has left the world of music, yet still large Koharu forever and ever.
  • found a recipe online to make Coca-Cola home.
  • While writing this, Koharu Kusumi had already been awakened, and I was listening to Ra Ra Gamusha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment