Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sayings About Getting In Shape For A Wedding

Romantic images for Valentine's Day

gift As Valentine's Day, fans of the Twilight Saga can enjoy new and romantic images of the third installment


(Click on photos to see bigger)

In the first image you see Edward in the final fight against the evil Victoria (played in the new film by Bryce Dallas) and Riley, the young man becomes a vampire to help her achieve her goal vengeful : Bella end. The following pictures

are all a gift for fans in which you can see the couple in the room of her and more pictures of the meadow , two of which have already aired a few days ago as an advance. Latest stills

under the chapter that Bella he sleeps at the home of Edward and takes the opportunity to build a "trap" the puritan vampire in that famous golden bed.

For when similar images Bella with Jacob in Eclipse? the young wolf could have a human scenes with equally or even more suggestive ... This chapter

for images, "Commitment" Eclipse:

"Be reasonable, Bella.

"You promised me. What I want, "he recalled, without any hope. [...]

- Please ... -turned to whisper. The beating of my heart soared again. I jumped at the question that had appeared suddenly in his eyes, and the words just flowed in torrents. You do not have to give me any guarantees. If not, it, nothing happens. I only ask that we try . Only try, right? A change I'll give you what you want, so I promised him giddy. I'll marry you. I'll let me pay tuition at Dartmouth and I will not complain when they bribe to support me. You can even buy a more powerful car, if it makes you happy. But just ... Please ...

put his arms around me ice cream and put her lips next to my ear, his icy breath made me shiver.

"This feeling is unbearable. There are so many things I wanted to give you ... And you decide to ask me just that. Do you know how painful it is me when I beg you refuse this?
"So do not refuse," she said breathlessly.

I replied.

"Please, I tried again.

-Bella ...

shook his head sideways, but this time I felt the slow slide of your face and your lips on my throat was not a denial . It looked more like a surrender. My heart, already beating fast, he acquired a frenetic pace.

again took the lead as I could. When he turned his face to mine in that gesture slow and hesitant, I twisted her arms and her lips looked. The grabbed my face in his hands, and I thought I depart again.

But I was wrong.

His mouth was no longer tender, the movement of his lips conveyed a completely new feeling, conflict and despair. Lace your fingers behind his neck and felt his body more than ever cold against my skin, which suddenly seemed to burn . I shuddered, but not from the cold.

Edward not stop kissing me. It was I who had to depart to breathe, but even then her lips parted my skin, but slid into my throat. The thrill of victory was a surprising climax that made me feel powerful and brave. My hands no longer shaking, my fingers easily loosened the buttons of his shirt and rode the perfect lines of his ice chest. Edward was so beautiful ... What word just used it? Unbelievable. Yes, her beauty was so intense it was almost unbearable. Directed

his mouth to mine, it seemed so on like me. One hand was caressing my face, while the other I held her waist and pressed me against him. That made me a bit more difficult to reach the buttons on my blouse, but not impossible. A

cold steel handcuffs seized my wrists and my hands raised above his head, which suddenly was propped on a pillow.

His lips were back to my ear.

"Bella" she murmured, her voice warm and velvet. Please, would you stop to undress?

- Would you do it? I asked, confused.

"Not tonight," said sweetly. Now his lips traveled more slowly my cheek and my jaw. The urgency was gone.

-Edward, no ... "I began.

"I'm not saying no," she said soothingly. just saying 'not tonight' .

I was thinking about it for a moment, as my breathing started to calm down.

"Give me a compelling reason for me to understand why tonight is not as good as any other, yet I was out of breath, which made the tone of frustration in my voice sounded less convincing.

"I was not born yesterday, Edward chuckled beside my ear. Which of us two more reluctant to give the other what you want? Just promise that you will marry me, but if I yield to your desires this evening, who assures me that morning will not rush into the arms of Carlisle? Clearly, I'm much less reluctant to give you what you want. Therefore ... You first.

snorted, and asked incredulously: - Do I have to get married before you?

- That's the deal : take it or leave it. The commitment, remember? Source


Stephenie Meyer. 2007. Eclipse

0 comments:

Post a Comment