Sunday, February 20, 2011

Leaking Fluid Before Period Normal

Day of relaxation, recreation and relaxation. Test of cardiac response

After a week quite dense in the gigs, what better way to relax for a quiet day of climbing, with simple, no-long-way approach kicked?. We had to find a suitable site, that would not be a rock tropocientos Km and as it should be rock climbing: granite, the rock of the Gods, grave, does not stress the joints and rewards technique, finesse, delicacy and balance over brute force. This does not allow any discussion, as you know the usual Yosemite or Joshua Tree and Tahquitz or Squamish, or many other places world-renowned. And of course The Pedriza . In the absence of a Pedriza around here we approach Solius, a school in Girona, small but quite pretty.


So at 9.30 am on Saturday, we Alonso met Bea and three Villena Clan: Pep, Sergi and little Marc, with less than two years and suggests ways of climber. And a few friends Sergi, most Matxacuca mountaineering club. Pongo
only a handful of photos to sum up (and avoid putting Nigun the monograph we have on Marc, those that put his father).

I L'Estel Solitari. V + / 6a according to the review, but be careful, I thought it was a pretty solid the 6th.
It was also the primary way of maãnana, and admission is a pair steps fine, really fine.

Sergi, secured by Victor, Pert on surt the Sun (V +),
somewhat easier than it seems at first glance
L'Estela Alonso Solitari (V + / 6a ... or the 6th pa me)

Beita putting on climbing shoes

And I quitándomelos
Beita in the top of the super sportive, V º.
Ah, my gift in the foreground of Kings: A lovely 70m Beal Tiger 10mm
Bea
down after reaching the top of the super sportive. And we see that it begins to itch the itch pathways
complete without a fall, because to repeat the steps down the principle that he
choked on his first attempt

the end, a good balance. 6 ways to view for me, three of which just over 30 meters, and 2 grade V routes for Bea. The merits and achievements of others, rather than speak them: P
With this settlement the post. I finished the video is pending departure of the Alps, with scenes of our ice climbing. It is a rather ambitious task because we have many very short shots, and I have very clear the best way to mount them all together. But I'm on it. Unfortunately, the trial copy of Camtasia had expired, and although I coseguido a "solution" to keep it running, it does not work. I can ride videos add music, set effects etc ... but arrrggggg! I can not export the movies once assembled!. Well, quiet, I obtained a copy of a video editing program more complete, allowing real fancy stuff. But much more complex and unwieldy, so I take time to tame. If I see that in a reasonable time I do with it, you'll end will ride in iMovie, that is very comfortable Chapucillas fast.

In breu, month

0 comments:

Post a Comment