Thursday, May 27, 2010

Deep Clean Facial Cleansers

THE MOP (say, SPEECH), Part 1


Fregoneitor (ay, and would not robot!)

Welcome to this mini-blog section of Koharu Kusumi in Castilian, the scrubber, where you find out what's happening with Koharu and around (a la Hi Kohayahai, compas .)

Well start with a story which, for me Koharu gossip and tries to walk in Barcelona Nozomi Tsuji (NOOOOOOOOOOO , Tsuji has visited Spain, I mean rather that you are pregnant). At first, I thought Blog translation of Koharita was wrong, but at last I see that it is net. Therefore we send a nice greeting (a Tsuji for their baby.)

notiçao In another, a vei Kohara the mise there in your dial blogao eyerziçao da uma foma Assenda similar to the oraçao aze Komu if the Islamao , tambe komo konoçido the salat. Yeka the possiço, the net gives me a wave sakedo. If a Islamao kombetiye deyide Kohara, pous prononçao ka mai da front Shahada, ka soe musulmao (or terms, yebou the islamaika fai).


All facing Makkah!

Si pensao ka ago uma peyima imitaçao del ayento portugesh, pous permitae deçir ka ago el intentao. Kreo ke ya me sento brasileiro. Kom eso ia podre jogar chidao el futbolao i podre bailao samba kom la bandao Ongakao Siçao (Ongaku SiZa).

(Kohayahai, apernde primero portugués, tarado)
Tu callate, wey. Es un blog público.
(a cock, you bastard)
Click consciousness here is not Kohayahai Hi, there we can fight at home but not here ok?

hehe, sorry for this incident

NOTE: just a parody, because a recording I made in FL Studio, which came out flat Sambandar (Samba + Banda Sinaloa), the net, the world can not wait, and I wanted to save another dime of Sambandar, Brazil (Ary Barroso). While writing this, listening to Brazilian Samba. I feel that I'm (at least for a while) the Brazilian accent. Had recorded a track that is the World Cry (Daddy Yankee, I know, I hate reggaeton, but that sounded grounder to samba, so I loved it). If any lusitanohablante was offended, I hope I apologize.

The next news, ..................... fuck is a blog in Castilian.
The following story, wave took more than Koharu making Salat, but it has something to do, they do not know if it's happened when translating a site related to Koharu with Google, the word most often appears is Jordan, many wonder that maybe Koharu traveled to that country, right? Well let me tell you that Jordan on those sites is not a country where Islam is the dominant religion, Jordan is how Google translated the name of Koharu Kusumi. The question Why? The universal answer: I dunno. But with that, and with the pictures of Koharu doing the prayer of every day, I takes a lot of wave.

Koharu is bringing us more surprises, despite being out of Hello! Project ...................

ahh damn about rumors that uses piercing Koharu, I'll tell only their saliva.

Well, would yo ma voi, I hope ka ishten muy well, if kouidan Muya. (Siguas, Kohayahai ????) will not be forgotten in the feliyitar kraturao am by Tsuji.

Tsugunaga and Momoko Momoko Asamiya

0 comments:

Post a Comment