Saturday, May 15, 2010

Intercourse Safe Period

Renewing!


Apparently, since he opened his Kusumi Koharu ameba.jp blog, leave abandoned this blog. Ahhh! yes. I kept recording more J-Banda (Mix between J-Pop and Banda Sinaloense) that at the request of a friend of mine, was one of the Buono! (Bravo Bravo). Anyway, as this blog is not Kohayahai Hi JP, I'll leave the den link channel Banda:

http://www.youtube.com/user/kohastudiomex

If you are otaku and they like the music Grupera Mexicana, this channel is for you! Focusing

Koharu, I must say that all fans, especially those who start from the era of the seventh and eighth generation of Morning Musume, we should create a unique forum where we could tell our experiences as Kusumi-fan.

an hour ago (or more), I met Mono Mono, the friend who drove http://koharu-kirari.com, whom I finally had the pleasure of meeting (so help me the rebusnancia, .... ... sorry, renundancia). That was in the game Pigg (http://pigg.ameba.jp), a site which is also Koharu Kusumi an account there (ameba.jp account). That reminds me of my avatar, I had no shirt (something like Gibby, iCarly character), not having cyber-yen to buy a shirt something cholera, but in the end, I had a more formal hehehe.

how I have nothing more to tell, I'll let some pictures of Koharu Kusumi blonde (blonde ........ good! Not even blonde).



As she and Went in these last days at school. The real solution is:



A rich coffee! A Webo (mean: "Absolutely ")!!!



What is giving Rui?? I hope not my Scooby-cookies!



If cookies are my Scooby!





In this photo, Koharu looks like Jennette McCurdy (Sam on iCarly, this program is cool (good) on TV)



No manches, Koharu! Zacatecas, the heat is so fucking ...... (It really hot)!



In m. ... (Expressing surprise). Has gray hair? Grandmother!



MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTIRAAAA !!!!!!! Koharu
be dyed hair. I think the hair is ironed, it seems, is with curly hair (wavy).



do you say?
That's your beauty secret!!

Tan Tan Taan ........................ Tan Tan (final mariachi song xD)

See you later. May Allah bless you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment