Monday, June 21, 2010

Older Woman Floppy Boobs




hehehehe, I was forgetting, but there is work for which reason, the referee Stephane Lannoy not deserve to continue whistling, and was po a macabre really needed from Ivory Coast to Brazil. Not to speak of unjust expulsion of Kaka. But a failure where injured in the most horrendous Brazilian striker Elano. Believe me, endure more see Koharu, reciting his resignation message Hello! Project (published in the official website of H! P) and Mexican Castilian, to see this scene, which would harder vomit amateur viewer (I think I exaggerated). The worst thing is that the referee does not marked idiot card or anything. Do you think?

who prefer to see?

Kusumi Koharu's message of September 19, 2009:

Thank you for your continued support. Morning Musume I've been with for about 4 years now the December 6 concert in Tokyo Kouseinen Kinkaikan, I will graduate from Morning Musume and Hello! Project. One of the things I want to do now is to model. I have been active in Morning Musume so far, but now I want to move as Koharu Kusumi and follow my dreams and goals they are different. Please continue supporting me.

Or lack against Elano:





I leave it up to you. In my opinion, both left me in shock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment