Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Convert Aa Maglite To Led

ice. Part Two Surf

Well, quite late, there goes the video I mounted our output Alpes early February. This time it cost me, I admit. As I said in the original post, I had no idea to handle the new video editing program that allows real but fantastic, is much more complex than iMovie and has given me a few headaches. Yesterday I was up late at night with the export options, which if AVI, MOV, if, if M4P, if MPEG, if 24 fps, 30fps if that if deinterlacing, if not ... a mess. In the end I uploaded a MPEG-4 version of just about 50Mb, but it looks pretty good considering the initial quality of the images ... high definition camera is falling, I feel it. By the way, if someone wants to MOV FETEN version with higher resolution and sharpness, are 500Mb and a cane.
Ah, the video is a pastiche of the climbs, the images do not belong to a one-way. For a more detailed account of each of the roads that climb, you can visit the following links:

Fournel: Champ Pelbaud II / 3 + 200 m
Freissinières: Fracastours II / 3 + 200 m
Fournel: Hiroshima III / 5 150 my The vision of Mark II / 4 100 m
Ceillac: Branca dreta of the Y II / 3 + 250 m

Ale, there goes the video:

In
Breu month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment