Sunday, March 13, 2011

Words Describing Newborn Babies

frustrated: surfstrado?

After yesterday's storm forecast for today good waves in our Mediterranean coasts. Neither short nor lazy, I put the surfboard, wetsuit and Beita in the Prius, and swift ... errrr ... and as swift as the traffic regulations, multiple traffic lights and the horror of the N-II permit, we are down to the beach. And that's what we comply with the rules to the letter, after three speeding fines in less than two weeks, two of them on the same trip back from Madrid ... In short, we have already contributed plenty to the coffers.
Our first choice was by the bridge crossing the highway between Masnou and Awards. But as we have crossed the bridge and took a look at the waves, nothing, turned around, because although there were good waves about the storm and tide have been along the beach, the waves break directly on the embankment of the seafront and there is no way out of the sea safely. Back to the car and retrace our steps to Montgat. There the waves were looking good. A little close-out (close very fast) and too close together, making it difficult to pass, but with good size.
the pinrreles Just put in the water, the horror: it was cold, frozen. And watch out, it is rare that I complain of cold, in fact I am not particularly chilly and I have to surf in Cantabria at Easter. But the holy virgin tit shoulder, which was colder than the Mediterranean today!.
That
pass the waves would not be easy I have sensed nothing but get in there and see a poor on my right, the tide drew him irresistibly to the south, where he began the stone wall of the parking and where there is no possible way to beach. I do not know where the boy will have appeared, but I have not seen since.
In the first wave have gone under ( maneuver duck-diving) and I've noticed a small mistake by be a rush and leave the house at full speed: the table is not just wax. And if it is difficult to submerge this table with your flotosos 7'2 "long and over 2" thick, no-wax and the ostia because slips for all parties. Nothing happens, it September 1st passing big and I'm in the line-up ready to try any wave.
As Bea account, a few have tried to come behind me and pepinazo of large sets have fallen directly on them by sending them back to the beach.
good roll in the line-up. As the sea is not very good, very choppy (moved) and just go waves, and those who come are great, there's little itch to try them.
And that has been for me in trials. Because I have not catch none. At least I'm not the only pringadillo that catches waves (you know, bad for many ...). In fact, in 30 'I've been in the water, Bea has been only 3 or 4 good attempts by of other surfers. Among the people who were in there with me commented that a little earlier in the morning, was much better. But the south wind had come and the truth is that at times it was difficult to stay seated.
At 20 'yy only 3 or 4 attempts I entered the shivering uncontrollably and I decided it was time to catch anything to get out. But all who know her that pundonor surfeais stupid that prevents you from leaving until he had caught at least one wave. Ten minutes and three attempts later, one of which I have cut the line as rowing, and one that just my feet has fallen across the wave, I was engulfed and so mercilessly beaten, darting from side to side until I come to touch the bottom with the back, I decided to give up and leave the water. I still had an extra romp by the wave behind me, and I've already gotten out.
was cold so deep that it took me half an hour to get warm. Word. Bea me tell you, I do not think I've been so blue since I sent him pictures of my costume smurf. Then the brave little sun and some in a small terrace helped me a lot to generate enough heat, I must confess.
Well, here is a video and a few pictures I took Bea. In the video, I am one of the hens that the wave passes without trying it on the second 10.



My unmistakable red table:

A very nice picture you have taken Bea, where you can see the size of the wavelets:

One more:

Unfortunately, and for above reasons, no photo winner of MEND.
Well, maybe next time.

In Breu month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment