Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Joint Pain Sore Throat Sunburn Like Rash

New TV Program?

Kohayahai Welcome to Hi!
The only blog that tells you ....................
Damn, this is not the blog of Kohayahai, but to Koharu, damn xD

For any case, I would welcome Koharu Mirakuru, the only Kusumi Koharu Blog where you find out everything you do not count on Hi Kohayahai (hahaha, I found nothing good to say)!

pacing turns out I walked all over the Internet (assuming that he was giving a redecorated to blogs in design) while listening to Banda Pura Caña (Daniel Osorno, football player), to check the blogs I follow from Blogger, entered the official website of Koharu and suddenly, what meeting? a post in which he discusses the premiere of the show called "Oha Koro." Believe me, I had no fucking idea most of that program. What I do is that go every Saturday from 8:30 to 9:00 (Hours Japan), something like 18:30 to 19:00 (Hours Zacatecas, also Mexico), Tokyo TV channel. I leave some pictures to see what he was doing!


only leave them a nice message:

Yugi Moto is dead, but Sobu (the Duel Masters) still stands.

Bye Bye, Kohayahai! (The hell is the blog of Koharu, no KohaYAHAI)

0 comments:

Post a Comment