Friday, April 23, 2010

Temperature Transducer Design

Chapter 10: Kohayahai Blog and Blog Koharu Koharu


Kohayahai Welcome to Hi! Here ....... ohh that the ch .... this is not the Kohayahai Blog!
(Check out the title xD)

This is a screenshot I show that according to sources, is the Official Blog Koharu Kusumi ( apparently claimed rights Koharu blog title, for what might be called Koharu! Jihad, apparently, wants to execute xD), but Blog Koharun called final (at least I would have sent a letter where he asked me to rename my blog). The net foreign to Koharu brunette, but I liked the look of guerita!

This blog will be at No. 1 (as Hello! Jihad) of all favorites!
Aj'llah (hopefully) to Koha-sama the songs are pleasing to Banda.
I came to this blog while listening to your music Cheb Bilal Rai (Arabic musical genre originating in Algeria).

Links:

Official Blog:

Blog in English:

only remains to say

Koharu AKBAR!!

Salaama, Koharu-sama!

0 comments:

Post a Comment