Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wwii Aircrafts For Sale

have new blog!



Who will administer it?

Koha-Ru,
Koha-Yahai No,
Koha-Ru,
Koha-Yahai No,
Koha-Ru,
Koha-Yahai No,
Koha -Ru,
Koha-Yahai No,
............

Welcome to Salaama, Koharu-sama! The only blog where you find out even the darkest secrets of the Great Koharu-sama! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTIRA! Not to those extremes, Koharu Jihad would use against me (lynch me). Salaam (adopted to Salaama) is an Arabic expression used both to greet and to leave (as in Korean). Literally means peace.

I was notified by Xacur (and confirmed by Up-Front) that Koharu Kusumi will have a web blog on Ameba (not blogspot or metroflog (up to believe that she herself administered !!!)) (not MonoMono not Kohayahai Kusumi, Koharu Kusumi if), which to my surprise I never expected it, but good.

hope that she update often, so as I find ways to meet the band (yes, Youtube, that of Mario cumbia Bros and Beethoven Virus). Be aware of what you post it. I will leave the link where is the official conunicado by Up-Front:

Official Report

See you soon!

Salaama, Koharu-sama!

0 comments:

Post a Comment