Thursday, January 27, 2011

How To Make Home Made Vegetarian Ramen

Everybody's gotta learn sometime

Today, for no particular reason, I was casting this song in my head. So I decided to share with you ... Careful, the same is contagious. So there goes the video for the song "Everybody's gotta learn sometime" (everybody has to learn, at some mometo). The song is originally from The Korgis and was No. 1 in Spain in 1980. This I put, however, is the version of Beck , which was used in the soundtrack to a fantastic film, a beautiful movie, a film that - again for no particular reason - I was very shocked when I saw back in 2004. In summary, one of my favorite movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind . For those you have not seen it yet, what are you waiting for?. If you can, again, I recommend the original version. I do not know how was the translated version, I have not seen it, but I fear that in this case you can lose a lot. After seeing it, I say if Jim Carrey can play dramatic roles or not ...


Change your heart
Look around you
Change your heart
It will astound you
I need your lovin '
Like the sunshine

Everybody's gotta
learn sometime ...
In breu, month

0 comments:

Post a Comment