Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pilladas Torbe Descargar

Does culture?, Much better for the pin. Knee

Today we went out for a ride by Tiana and, wandering aimlessly, we stumbled upon, tachán tachán, the municipal library, which lies just 160 meters from the front door. Yes, exactly 160 meters, no more, no less. And yes, I've become addicted to Google Earth for the strangest things, like measuring the distance from the front door to the door of the municipal library of Tiana. But still, I dissipated and I broke up. As I said, we've hit the local library. Well

You may think I'm ignorant ... You can call me donkey
... You can be labeled as taciturn
...
palurdez You can laugh at me ...
You may say I'm a memo ... Can you point me
finger ...

But the fact is that I was surprised at all the books, movies and magazines available in the library, especially because they leave out up to 15 books per person, and take them home for ONE MONTH !. And not only books but also magazines (except the last number) including some of the mountain, the National Geographic, computers, motorcycles, etc.. Yes, even over a month.
And all this FOR THE PIN!. And you know how am I to this for the money:


I admit. I, in my ignorance, I thought that local libraries were somewhat more cumbersome muchisísimo with those of llévesolo loans today and I returned in 2 days, and can take 1 book, my friend, but only those with the green sticker, oh chance less than 5% of the books in the library. We more or less how I remembered the library of the Complutense.
Well, ladies and gentlemen, nothing to see. Here you can get the 99.99% of the books, 15 each time, for a month. In fact, the lovely librarian wanted to teach us some of the books can not be removed by way of example, and could not find any!.
Best of all, the face of astonishment of the librarian in response to my face more than evident astonishment. And I say more than obvious because if I go over the brow I wear on the neck. And her face of surprise is because, apparently, these conditions are normal as the world in all public libraries. I must be one of the few memos I had no idea ... for 37 years.
Shit. If I had known this before saving me a paste books that once read, have been gathering dust on the shelves ... and those who have come to raise dust without having even read it or I'll tell you.
Excited and overwrought, like a kid in a candy store, I I brought home the first two volumes of AKIRA, which I pursued for a thousand years and a half, but which I have always exorbitant price escalambrado, scared and repelled more than about a dentist. To explain this hostility - to pay, not what the dentist - again I refer to the previous image, the duck that's up slacker.


I could have brought the six books (yes, for you uninformed, Akira are 6 volumes of manga), plus the Watchmen, plus other gems I've seen in the comics section. But I prefer to reserve, for what to avoid, out of sheer excitement, I give a sudden surge that I burst a vein in his temple in a fulminate.
and attention, they have guides escalaaaadaaaaaa !!!!. Some that I did not!. POP !!... go, and I have been blessed burst vein. I leave this post right now, I have two volumes of AKIRA waiting, maybe ... this ... I have many important things to do.

In Breu month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment