Monday, January 10, 2011

Sears Outlet Symptoms Of Kidney Infection

evidence

armed Today I have come to value and hit me a little run for Tiana to see how's my bruised left knee, and that still drag the aftermath of a small costipado Christmas. Tranquility, nothing very serious, a pittance compared with the acute agmigdalitis desmembrante has Beita. And he has not run since last summer when in a display of arrogance, bravery and brainless supine, I insisted on running the Machacacachas with the disastrous consequence that I totally screwed up his left knee.
I have not been given too bad, 5.13Km in 26'34 ", an average of 5'10". Okay, okay, is not an Olympic time exactly, but I did not push too hard. Before the injury was the same circuit at an average of 4'40 ", but hey, it is important that the knee does not seem very bitter and I will go gradually regaining form.
and eye because it is so easy to reduce the time in this circuit because if something is our people are a blessed chalice slopes. This has been the circuit today


I've taken the iPod to restart the healthy habit of targeting training at the NikeRunning page. But the iPod happy I recorded the race as though it had been in 2000!. Although I have accessed the Original file to change the date, the damn page nikerunning has not updated the race. Well, do not pass beef, here on the blog is on record that I've burned some calories today.

Oh, and if someone has curiosity, then the path where you smashed my knee. 7.72Km with 388m of vertical. An outrage. The try, bullshit ...



In another vein, what are cool graphics that you can do with Google Earth ?

In Breu month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment